Friday, March 11, 2011

Cell Bright Ume-36 Pro Upgrade



Varvara Vizier - Moldavian translator, success in Italy.

















Varvara Vizier, linguistic-cultural mediator in Italy (translator) is a Moldovan citizen who is 12 years in Rome, where he rebuilt his life. In Moldova, he studied at the Faculty of Journalism and Communication at the University of the Holy Town of State. Dissatisfied, however, the situation in the country two years ago left behind a thesis for degree in languages \u200b\u200band international communication at the University "Roma Tre" with the deepening of English and Russian.

Now speaks with ease about all the problems encountered over the years in Italy. It is proud of and enjoy those obtained for is appreciated. Function that has been obtained, says Barbara Vizier, brings pleasure, not just money. But certainly gives you a decent living more than in Moldova. Referring to the clients they have, our interlocutor said, "are most Moldovan, Romanian and Ukrainian, but I reviews and other nationalities.

1. How did you manage to assert in Italy?
is the result of years of hard work. When you go to another country start from scratch. It seems another life. You forget that you have some education or college. Everything here is diverse and knowledge gathered helps your little country.
I had no help. I made everything by myself. Attending several courses I met different people: teachers, colleagues and so I created a network of friends who help me a lot. From what I learned, I know that there is no work without reward. Only it takes faith and patience and also not to stop. You asked me how I managed to say, I would say it's too early to talk about the assertion. It's just a small step, otherwise, everything I dream to follow. I think I only managed to penetrate a gray wall, which took me more than 10 years of my life. I would very much like in the coming years to go by faster steps.
2. Where are you working now? I am a freelance
. I work independently. I opened the VAT, I pay taxes and everything depends on how workload managed to accumulate during the year. In Italy, usually about all translators working in this way. Of course it is very difficult at first, but over time, especially when you work diligently, reap the fruits of honesty and professionalism at the end. Customers
necessarily treated better the next time they return to you all. My priority is that there are an intercultural mediators, ie immigration expert. It allows me to extend my field of work. I am often invited to work and school. It's about projects with a limited number of hours, but fail to include them in my program work smoothly. It's sort of activity that has disadvantages, but also many advantages.
instance I have all the freedom to organize my work and schedule is the way I like. I am a person who loves freedom and I love this kind of activity. E and challenging. It's not uniform. Do not ever get bored. I have periods when I have to work at night.
3. What performances have been achieved so far? Whenever
fail to produce a document to resolve any bureaucratic or a problem with a client thanks me smile thankful for me is to do a performance. Anyway my performance and consists of many small issues every day. Of course I could refer to the Ion's historical play "Mary Cantemir. Last Love of Peter the Great ", which I translated it. But it already happened two years ago. I think I should refer to something newer. Often go to court, where a translator in my practice sessions or in cases of interceptions. One of translation agencies in Rome, with whom I collaborate, work with ministries and more than I can usually be translated very important text. These texts make me grow a lot in my job. There are texts in the areas of administration juridicii and others.
4. How some stranger in Italy?
Italian company is evolving. 12 years ago when I came and I, Italy was diverse, the stranger was indeed viewed as an outsider. Now slowly begin to make immigration part of this society are participating in the everyday life of the country. It remains only to get your respect. It depends on each one. Nobody respects you if you do not deserve. Old saying, how do you write so you will sleep. Foreigners are watching in a thousand ways, as man, one different from another.
course often an immigrant must do more than an Italian citizen to get something. It's only natural. We are all aware of this fact, only one choice was ours.
5. What difficulties you face?
weights depend on the stage at which it is immigration. From the beginning is heartbreaking: language, housing, a job. Any kind of work, just to win. Thus, it takes a year or two after which the situation and requirements change. Feeling a little bit want integrated a more decent home and work as smooth as possible. It is most difficult for those scholars. It's a death in the full sense of the word. A slow death and moves. You who complain and get close to itself. I recently read some statistics on women in Moldova that increasingly appeals to help the psychologist. Of course, it is something natural, most highly educated immigrants coming from Eastern countries, including Moldova. This is the tragedy of our people, the tragedy of the century. Another weight
facing, especially our women, who take the courage to bring a child into the world, is that you have no help from the state, otherwise it's the same for Italians. By the age of 11-12 years, the child should be left alone: \u200b\u200bor in the care of parents or a nanny. Neither school was not allowed to leave only if it is one of the parents, grandparents (who he is) or nanny with the empowerment of parents, who expect the school gate.
6. We want to return home?
homesickness, the country will never leave you. In the first moments you live with great suffering during the years past and turn it into a force that gives you power to overcome any difficulty. Longing is one that makes us stronger and richer. Motherland is a parent as their babies grow, knowing that a day will go away because the world is thus created. And leave quietly grown up children with great certainty that can be returned at any time that the huge wealth that can not take anyone. One day
necessarily come back home. Maybe not soon but someday .... We have a house in Ialoveni see where my old age in my garden with the laptop in one hand and a book to be translated into the other. Certainly I will go often and in Rome, where, I think my son will remain. There may be different ...
Thank you for the interview.
Doris interview Arsene

0 comments:

Post a Comment