Thursday, June 3, 2010

Phenomenon Denise Milani

The donkey and high finance



Some time ago he bought from Billy a farmer on a donkey for $ 100.
The farmer assured him that he would deliver the donkey the next day.

The next day the farmer went to Billy and said, "I'm sorry but I have bad news: the donkey died."
Billy replied, "Then give me back my $ 100"
and the farmer: "I can not, I've already spent."
Then Billy said thoughtfully, then said to the farmer: "Okay, then give me the dead donkey."
- "And what do you do with a dead donkey, Billy?"
- "I organize a lottery and I put as a reward "
The farmer said ironically:" You can not sell tickets to be won with a dead donkey. "
When Billy said: "Of course I can, just do not tell anybody he's dead."

A month later the farmer met Billy again, so he asked: "How did it end with the dead donkey?"
- "I put it as a prize in a lottery, I sold 500 tickets at two dollars apiece and I won $ 998"
- "It was not no one complained? "
-" Only the guy who won the lottery, quit complaining and do I have returned her two dollars "

Billy currently works for Goldman Sachs.

source: http://santaruina.splinder.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment