Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Boobs In Transparent Bra

Moni Ovadia: I'm solidarity with the Palestinian people, because they are jew



Alberto Baldazzi

Moni Ovadia: the news today, perhaps in the face of extreme gravity of what has happened in seas in front of the Palestinian territories last night, have their own difficulty in making Italians the absurdity of what happened . The problem with this night of this hour, but in general of the Middle - East. Behold, how you think that our media, and not just Italian ones, have represented the play, and they're representing?
"No, does not represent, because they are ... ... with very few exceptions taken by themselves, that is, the first concern is that "we are careful what we say," not "let's be careful what we say," and then "let us be good, in order to emphasize the seriousness and responsibility, "but" let's be careful how we say, then do not we suffer the consequences ... ". The timidity, and self-perpetuation of a system that is no longer information, but self communication is what dominates. "

would be easy to say, tonight was an act done of international terrorism in the middle of the Mediterranean, but does not tell anyone. "
" Yes, I think, technically, and I mean, not to surrender to my feelings: it is technically an act of terrorism, it is technically an act of terrorism Meanwhile, piracy and because it happened in international waters. Second, there were a thousand other ways to avoid this thing, take the agreements before saying, "let us see that carried humanitarian goods, show us that material transported aggressive ... and we will let you pass, to go and bring relief to people who years need. " I make a hypothesis, it was not easy to do so? "We want that people do not suffer, we support the arrival of aid: whether these measures, which are garantiteci aid for civil protection, and we will let you pass. " Or put in the middle of the UN, and say "Do you mediate between us, our problems, and that humanitarian convoys." But the Israelis have never wanted to interposition of international forces. Never, except in Lebanon, because Lebanon, the latest adventure in Lebanon, I think, for the Israelis was a real defeat. "

Having been defeated on the ground ... they called" our. "
"They were defeated on the field for the first Once, you know ... Hezbollah continued to pull the missiles, while the Israeli army destroyed a quarter of Lebanon, and even the mythical "intelligence state of Israel, the Mossad or the Shin Bet, he could not understand what was happening "

For our readers, our listeners, you all know, but I reiterate that you are not a" extremist Palestinian "right? ... Your roots, your culture ...
But of course I'm solidarity with the Palestinian people, because they are jew. It is my duty as a jew to be in solidarity with all people who suffer from injustice, and then they are as a human being, first of all, because this is my first ... like say, identity of the universal human being, because if I had not the dignity of human being, I could not even be jew. Then my Jewish identity, which is one of my other identities, to which I hold a lot, taught me that we must do justice to all, it is necessary to make the recognition of and acceptance of the other, so I ... are not pro-Palestinian, or things like that: I simply assume attitudes which I think right, first following the human ethics, that of universal rights, secondly, the ethics of the Torah, which is a reference to another is in full harmony with the fundamental human rights "

Moni, it often happens that the Italian media to call you to act in this way? To say these things you are saying to us? "
" They call me ... of course ... i mean a bit 'bolder, and once we happened to write to the mainstream press, but no longer the case. But I ... I do not complain, because I am the one before, I have not changed. And what in particular dominates the press, some national press, is the thought: "I would like family." I, however, because the Jews were exterminated, because ... Millions of masses of gray, and their leaders turned their heads away. Not only the perpetrators: those did the dirty work, but they could not do that if others had the wrong head. I swore to myself that I will turn against any of the other way, violence, injustice, oppression, injustice, have no country! They have no flags, no ethnicity.

source: http://www.articolo21.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment